Warning: While it's possible to switch the Asana account that DigiSpoke uses to access Asana's systems, for security reasons, you will be required to unlink the current user's Asana workspaces. Unlinking an Asana workspace will delete all dependency, time and progress data.* The workspace and any associated teams, projects, tasks, etc.. will remain in Asana.
To unlink an Asana workspace from DigiSpoke
- Make sure that you are in the Projects section of the application. You can switch to the Projects section by clicking "Projects" at the top of the application, next to the DigiSpoke logo
- In the workspace navigation pane (lower-left corner of DigiSpoke), locate an Asana workspace by looking for the Asana logo next to its title
- Click the three vertical dots to show additional options for the workspace
- Select "Unlink Asana Workspace" Warning: this will delete all dependency, time and progress data for this workspace.
- Confirm your selection
- Repeat steps for all remaining Asana workspaces
To switch Asana accounts
- Complete the steps above to unlink all Asana workspaces from DigiSpoke
- In Asana, access your Settings by clicking on your name in the upper-right corner and selecting "My Profile Settings"
- Select the apps tab
- Locate the DigiSpoke-Prod entry and click on "Deauthorize"
- Sign Out of Asana
- Return to DigiSpoke
- Click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen and select ‘Account Settings’. The account settings window will appear.
- Click the "Asana Sign In" option on the left side of the window
- Click the "Sign In with Asana" button
- Sign in with the desired Asana account
*By saving critical workflows as templates, you may reuse them at a later time or in a different workspace.